How do I become Senior C# Developer at Coolblue?
You regularly participate in brainstorm sessions about user experience, data, and task flow with the UX Designer, Product Owner, and Data Scientists in your team. Besides that you will create disconnected, highly congruent, and testable code that can easily be maintained and is future-proof. Want to become Senior C# Developer at Coolblue? Funda will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Working with various types of data stores, such as Oracle or Dynamo/Cosmos.
- Solving problems by using accepted best practices and principles, such as TDD/BDD, SOLID, and design patterns.
- Coaching your medior colleagues.
- Giving sprint demo's
- Creating pull requests in the application GitHub repo.
- Working on Git (and Github) and running tests in TeamCity.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have more than 5 years of experience as a C# Developer.
- You have experience with software architecture and building .NET applications.
- You have experience with Web API or MVC in .NET Core.
- Working with Scrum/Agile working is second nature to you.
- You have experience with automating and implementing recurring tasks in a CI/CD system.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (we only hire people with an European passport).
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Go for it
It's for you
Open and shut
Go for the fridge