How do I become Senior C# Developer at Coolblue?
You regularly participate in brainstorm sessions about user experience, data, and task flow with the UX Designer, Product Owner, and Data Scientists in your team. Besides that you will create disconnected, highly congruent, and testable code that can easily be maintained and is future-proof. Want to become Senior C# Developer at Coolblue? Funda will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Working with various types of data stores, such as Oracle or Dynamo/Cosmos.
- Solving problems by using accepted best practices and principles, such as TDD/BDD, SOLID, and design patterns.
- Coaching your medior colleagues.
- Giving sprint demo's
- Creating pull requests in the application GitHub repo.
- Working on Git (and Github) and running tests in TeamCity.
This calendar makes you happy
Van deze agenda word je blij
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have more than 5 years of experience as a C# Developer.
- You have experience with software architecture and building .NET applications.
- You have experience with Web API or MVC in .NET Core.
- Working with Scrum/Agile working is second nature to you.
- You have experience with automating and implementing recurring tasks in a CI/CD system.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (we only hire people living in Europe).
- Over 30 trainings in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Go for it
It's for you
Open and shut
Go for the fridge
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.