How do I become Team Lead C# at Coolblue?
As Team Lead C# you build and lead a team that excels at providing high-quality, cost-efficient software. You will also support team members in defining their goals and helping by achieving them. “Want to become Team Lead C# at Coolblue? Else will explain how to do that.”
You enjoy doing this
- Building and leading a team of high performers that excels in providing high quality and cost effective software, together.
- Support team members in defining and achieving goals that support both their ambitions and Coolblue.
- Coach team members and provide continuous feedback to help them get a little better every day.
- Review code, promote best practices, maintain a high level of craftsmanship and a pragmatic culture.
- Lead from the front. You guide by example, not just by words.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have over 7 years experience as a C# / .NET developer and get bonus points if you have experience with PHP and/or front-end technology such as React or .NET Core.
- You have 2 years of experience as a Team Lead, leading juniors and seniors developers
- You are able to balance architectural and business value and can actively promote reducing technical debt while delivering value.
- Scrum/Agile comes naturally to you.
- You're capable of solving problems by using accepted best practices and principles like TDD/BDD, SOLID, and design patterns.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Over 30 trainings in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (we only hire people living in Europe).
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- A horizontal organisation in the broadest sense. You could just go and have a drink with the boss.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Open and shut
Go for the fridge
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.