How do I become Technical Team Lead C# at Coolblue?
As Team Lead C# you build and lead a team that excels at providing high-quality, cost-efficient software. You will also support team members in defining their goals and helping by achieving them. “Want to become Technical Team Lead C# at Coolblue? Else will explain how to do that.”
You enjoy doing this
- Evaluating code, advocate for best practices, and maintain a high level of professionalism and a pragmatic culture.
- Coaching and managing other developers on their technical- and soft skills to become better every day a little bit more.
- Leading from the front. You guide by example, not just by words.
- Solving problems using accepted best practices and principles like TDD/BDD, SOLID and design patterns.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have over 7 years experience as a C# / .NET developer.
- You are able to balance architectural and business value and can actively promote reducing technical debt while delivering value.
- You have a solid understanding of Git (and GitHub).
- Scrum/Agile comes naturally to you.
- You understand and investigate what a user wants and feels.
- You have experience with different types of data stores, such as Oracle and Dynamo/Cosmos.
- You have been working in teams with different nationalities
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Over 30 trainings in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (we only hire people living in Europe).
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- A horizontal organisation in the broadest sense. You could just go and have a drink with the boss.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Open and shut
Go for the fridge