How do I become an Mobile Developer at Coolblue?
Your specialty is Android so you are successful in writing Kotlin code and do some pair programming with your colleagues to guarantee higher quality. Besides that you think about technical decisions like architecture, tools and processes. You also keep an eye on the performance of the app and you analyse with your team how to improve it. Following Scrum is something you do automatically as it works effective. In short, you get a lot of energy from building an app with a lot of impact. Want to become an Mobile Developer at Coolblue? Charlotte will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Having technical discussions about the architecture of the app to get an app with the highest possible quality.
- Taking care of the user-experience by having contact with stakeholders.
- Working in a diverse team with a lot of different nationalities.
- Working on complex technical solutions.
- Participating in several training sessions to keep developing yourself to get a bit better every day.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have a technical Bsc or Msc in for example Computer Science.
- You have at least 3 years experience as an Android developer in building large-scale mobile apps.
- You are capable of solving problems and are able to use the right principles like SOLID and TDD/BDD.
- You find code quality important.
- You have experience with working within a Scrum environment and follow Agile practices.
- You are looking forward to automating and implementing tasks in a CI/CD system.
- You are fluent in English.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Over 30 trainings in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- We only hire people living in Europe.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Just a taste
Go for the fridge