How do I become a Google Cloud Engineer at Coolblue?
Analysis, Engineering and Science come together at Coolblue to exceed our customers expectations during their journey with us. For that, we leverage the power of Google Cloud to implement new services, new applications, new data science models, host all of our data (and it is a lot!). You will be working along with Data Engineering to architect and provision GCP using Infra as Code. Do you like finding solutions with stakeholders? White-boarding Ideas with your team? Presenting and inspiring your colleagues? Jackpot! You have found your dream job! Want to become a Google Cloud Engineer at Coolblue? Funda will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Working together with your teammates to make sure our Google Cloud Environment is fully provisioned in Code through the configuration of Deployment Manager.
- As the Quarter Master for our Google Cloud environment, you drive both the design of our current Google Cloud Services, and that of our automated CI/CD pipelines for our future plans.
- Using your experience to help us maintain our GCP environment and help your fellow engineers to plan for tomorrow and work towards a plan for the next steps
- Working in an agile team, and working with innovative solutions for the IT-infrastructure of Coolblue.
- Brainstorming and refining user stories that will improve the Cloud Platform and Developer Experience.
Van deze agenda word je blij
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have working experience with the Google Cloud Platform (mandatory) and you receive bonus points if you are Certified as Google Cloud Architect, Cloud Developer or Cloud DevOps Engineer."
- You have experience with configuration management tools like Terraform, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- You believe in configuration management - if it's not managed, it's not real
- You 'automate all the things' from bootstrap to backup.
- You have experience working with Scrum.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (we only hire people living in Europe)
- Over 30 trainings in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Go for it
It's for you
Open and shut
Go for the fridge
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.