How do I become a Data Engineer at Coolblue?
You love to design and build data processing clusters using Airflow, dataproc and dataflow. Luckily, you get a lot of time in this role to work with these clusters. Besides this, you also like to work with pair programming. Therefore you will work very closely with your colleagues in this role. Because of your great coaching skills, you will be a pro in coaching and helping your colleagues to become better in all the technical aspects. ‘’Want to become a Data Engineer at Coolblue? Sunniva will explain how to do that.’’
You enjoy doing this
- Doing a pairing session, so you can take some time with your colleague to crack a problem together.
- Help to extend our Data Processing Platforms.
- Presenting to Data Science, Marketing and Operations what we were up to.
- Discussing with the team about different data subjects.
- Starting every day with a stand up to discuss the daily agenda.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little better every day.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (we only hire people with an European passport).
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- You have experience with software development and understand the disciplines of Business Intelligence.
- You are familiar with databases, ETL and data processing frameworks like Streaming, Airflow, Dataflow, Spark & Dataproc.
- You have experience with Big Data on Google Cloud Platform.
- You have experience with Cloud Engineering (AWS, Puppet, Cloud Formation).
- You are familiar with continuous integration (Teamcity), logging and monitoring (Splunk & Datadog).
- You have experience with helping others to improve their craftsmanship and technical skills.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Go for the fridge