How do I become a Team Lead PHP at Coolblue?
As a Team Lead PHP you build and lead a team that excels in providing high-quality and cost-efficient software. You support team members in defining their goals and with the approach to achieve them. Would you like to become a Team Lead PHP at Coolblue? Else de Boer explains how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Building and leading a team that excels in providing high quality and cost effective software.
- Support team members in defining their goals and with the approach to achieve them.
- Review code, promote best practices and maintain a high level of craftsmanship and a pragmatic culture.
- Coach team members and provide continuous feedback to help them get a little better every day.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have over 7 years of experience as a Web Developer.
- You have experience in coaching other developers on their technical and soft skills.
- You have 2 years of experience as a Team Lead.
- You lead from the front. You guide by example, not just by words.
- You're good with PHP
- You're capable of solving problems by using accepted best practices and principles like TDD/BDD, SOLID, and design patterns.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (only people living in Europe).
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux.
- Morning concerts by colleagues who sing 90s hits.
- The R&B hour Friday afternoon to start the weekend.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Open and shut
Go for the fridge