How do I become a Team Lead Design Systems at Coolblue?
As a Team Lead Design System you are stoked to get started after having extensive talks with other developers, UX designers and stakeholders to get all the requirements clear. You understand the importance of it, but your hands are itching to finally write some code. A developer from a different team is going to help you with the development of the new component. While helping, she wants to learn the tricks of the trade about component development.
You enjoy doing this
- Building and leading a team that excels at providing high-quality, cost-efficient solutions.
- Supporting team members in defining their goals and how to achieve them.
- Reviewing code, preach best practices, and promote pair programming.
- Coaching your teammates and constantly giving feedback to help them become a little bit better every day.
Van deze agenda word je blij
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Experienced in component-driven development and/or Design Systems.
- You have experience in coaching other developers on their technical and soft skills.
- You lead from the front. You guide by example, not just by words.
- Experience in accessibility, Twig and PHP is a plus.
- Self-learning, independent and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You have an eye for detail and an affinity with design.
- Fluent English both written and verbally. Dutch is a bonus.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (we only hire people living in Europe).
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- Over 30 trainings in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux.
- Morning concerts by colleagues who sing 90s hits.
- The R&B hour Friday afternoon to start the weekend.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Open and shut
Go for the fridge