How do I become a Store Concept Specialist Germany at Coolblue?
Do you always see room for improvement when you walk into stores? Do you like to analyse customer behavior and do you understand exactly how the German customer shops? Keep reading! Steph will explain how you can become Store Concept Specialist Germany.
You enjoy doing this
- Being the ambassador for the German offline customer within Coolblue. You can convince every stakeholder, so our store concept is completely attuned to the German customer.
- Following retail trends and innovations in the market closely, both in Germany and across the border.
- Giving suggestions for a better layout of the store, the assortment selection, and a realistic product experience, so that every inch of the store contributes to a good customer experience.
- Discovering opportunities for our German stores by means of customer research, employee feedback, interviews with specialists, and researching the competition.
- Working together with the store team to effectively translate the German campaigns for the stores.
- Building a good relationship with key players in the German operation, like regional managers, store managers, and floor managers, so that implementing concept improvements goes smoothly.
You recognize yourself in the following
- The German language doesn’t hold any secrets for you. You’re fluent in speaking and writing. In addition, you also have a command of Dutch or English.
- A university degree, for example related to retail management, real estate, commercial economics, marketing, etc.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Affinity with offline retail and customer behavior.
- Translating problems into solutions comes naturally to you.
- Putting yourself in the customer’s shoes to discover their shopping needs is your second nature.
- You like working in different locations. You’ll alternate between working in Germany, at our office in Rotterdam, and from home.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- A discount on all our products.
- Extraordinarily good work environment, including freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- 27 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A job at one of the fastest growing companies in the Benelux and Germany.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- Challenging work to fully immerse yourself in, so that you occasionally forget that you’re at work.
We’d like to receive your application in English or Dutch.
Go for it
It's for you
Who am I
Ready, set, go
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.