How do I become a Scrum Master at Coolblue?
You are the specialist who helps colleagues to become even better at their job by offering the right tools. You are working together with several teams within domains. By giving training and workshops together with other agile specialists, teams will work even more efficiently. In addition, you contribute to the agility of the company.
Do you also want to become a Scrum Master at Coolblue? Charlotte will explain to you how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Coaching several development teams to get better at working together and being Agile.
- Creating and facilitating workshops, like for example a story slicing workshop.
- Sharing knowledge you have learned with Agile colleagues all the time
- Thinking about creative solutions to take care of impediments.
- Working closely together with your Product Owner to help him or her get a bit better every day.
Van deze agenda word je blij
You recognize yourself in the following
- You are smart and are able to prove this.
- You have at least 2 years experience as a dedicated Scrum Master.
- You are good at improving the skills of your colleagues.
- You have experience in coaching teams and individuals.
- You know what your team needs to reach their goals.
- You are talking English fluently.
- You are eager to learn and always have a book about Agile on your bedside table.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Over 30 trainings in our Coolblue University to get a bit better every day.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Just a taste
Go for the fridge
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.