How do I become Product Manager at Coolblue?
Do you get energy from running your own webshop within the Coolblue website for your product category? Keep reading! Charlotte will explain how you become a Product Manager at Coolblue.
You enjoy doing this
- Determining the best strategy for your product category.
- Having your main focus on the commercial result and try to improve this every day.
- Improving customer journeys by implementing changes on the website, in the store, and in the app.
- Analyzing how we can make the assortment match what customers are looking for even better.
- Carrying out deep-dive research into the return reasons, for example, and coming up with solutions for this right away.
- Drawing up and executing an optimal pricing strategy.
- Presenting your results, implementing improvements, and new insights.
You recognize yourself in the following
- The German and English language don't hold any secrets for you.
- No one can spot sales opportunities like you can, because you’re strategic and commercially minded.
- Completed a University degree program, preferably in relation to marketing.
- Up to 2 years of work experience.
- Good with numbers. You’re able to translate data into concrete insights and action points.
- Ambitious when it comes to setting goals and taking the responsibility to realize them.
- Good at retrieving the right information from your stakeholders.
- Able to put yourself in the customers’ shoes to find out about their (product) needs.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little better every day.
- A discount on all our products.
- Extraordinarily good work environment, including freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. We recommend just walking for 2 minutes, though.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- Challenging work to fully immerse yourself in, so that you occasionally forget that you’re at work.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word. You can have a beer with the boss if you like
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Open and close
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.