How do I become a Process Engineer CoolblueRadelt German at Coolblue?
Performing analyses and improving processes makes your heart beat faster. You always manage to find the right colleagues to implement your process improvements within the CoolblueRadelt operation. Do you want to be Process Engineer CoolblueRadelt Germany? Steph explains how to do this.
You enjoy doing this
- Adjusting the existing Dutch/Belgian processes to the new German operation and implementing them successfully.
- Designing, improving, and implementing new and existing processes.
- Locating and minimizing inefficiencies in existing processes.
- Drawing up a project plan and putting together a project team.
- Working together with the Operational Manager Germany, Team Leaders, and project teams and making sure every new procedure is implemented carefully.
- Supervising and monitoring the implementation.
You recognize yourself in the following
- Able to work and think at a University level
- 2-3 years of experience in project management
- Fluent in German and English, both in speech and writing. Dutch is a nice bonus
- Experience with the LEAN method is a plus, as are improving logistical processes and managing a project
- Creative when it comes to finding solutions and opportunities
- A careful planner
- Make sure stakeholders are up to date on the progress of the project
- In possession of a driver licence.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- A discount on all our products.
- Extraordinarily good work environment, including freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- 27 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A job at one of the fastest growing companies in the Benelux and Germany.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- Challenging work to fully immerse yourself in, so that you occasionally forget that you’re at work.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Open and close
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.