How do I become a Marketing Technology Specialist at Coolblue?
Do you love marketing, coding and data? Are you always looking for the newest features in online marketing? Are you an expert in tracking and cookies, not chocolate chip? Becoma a Marketing Technology Specialist at Coolblue! Bogdan will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Automate the processes within our marketing tech stack because robots are your friends
- Advise on the right tooling for our marketing campaigns and implement new data integrations
- Constantly seeking platform improvements and test new features from Google and Facebook
- Maintain relationships with the account managers of our marketing applications and advise on their roadmaps
- Work together with seasoned business analysts, python developers and marketing channel specialists.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- A discount on all of our products.
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- A horizontal organisation in the broadest sense. You could just go and have a beer with the boss.
- An awesome workplace. With freshly prepared meals, monthly TGIF drinks, epic Coolblue parties, team activities, and an informal, playful office space.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a comparable role (automation and online marketing)
- Programming experience, preferably in Python or a similar language.
- Experience in web tagging / tracking like Google Tag Manager.
- You know how to do actionable monitoring of critical applications.
- Eager to learn all about Google Cloud Platform and their latest releases and beta features
- You are not afraid of the command line and are willing to learn everything about creating data pipelines..
- Strong communication skills so you can clearly explain technical issues to anyone within Coolblue.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Go for the fridge