How do I become a German Operations Manager at CoolblueBezorgt?
Are you a proactive self-starter who can launch and expand CoolblueBezorgt in Germany? Is ‘a little bit better every day’ your motto? If so, become an Operations Manager CoolblueBezorgt Germany. Charlotte will explain what you have to do.
You enjoy doing this
- Setting up the CoolblueBezorgt operation in Germany with your team and the Dutch departments from day one. Establishing the foundation for fast growth.
- Building a new team and a German CoolblueBezorgt.
- Gathering knowledge and skills from your colleagues in The Netherlands and Belgium. Being the German focal point for them.
- Acting as a critical sparring partner who always aims for the best results.
- Setting ambitious goals and doing everything you can to achieve them.
- Making sure that all deliveries are always delivered and installed according to our Coolblue promises.
- Making sure all procedures are being followed to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
You recognize yourself in the following
- Capable of working and thinking at the level that’s required at an Academic University Education.
- You live/work in Germany and are available to work the first 3 months in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as an operational manager. Preferably in logistics.
- Available full time and 40 hours per week. Flexible in working hours and available during the weekends if required.
- Speaking and writing fluent German and English, Dutch is a bonus.
- Experience in setting up new organizations and/or departments. Establishing a culture is your strong suit.
- Good stakeholder management skills. Understanding the (cultural) differences between The Netherlands and Germany.
- Always thinking of innovative ideas to make our customers happier and increase the efficiency of our operation.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Familiar with the German HR and logistics laws and regulations.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little better every day.
- A discount on all our products.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Challenging work to fully immerse yourself in, so that you occasionally forget that you’re at work.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word.
- A friendly working atmosphere. Freshly prepared meals, legendary Coolblue parties and the best team activities.
Go for it
It's for you
Who am I
Ready, set, go
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.