How do I become a UX/UI Designer at Coolblue?
Do you like to make design concepts into pixel perfect designs and do you want to do this based on data instead of gut feeling? Want to become a UX/UI Designer at Coolblue? Sunniva will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Devising and visualizing new functionalities for coolblue.nl and internal applications.
- Create designs based on big data and feedback from our customers.
- Coming up with creative and innovative designs and at the same time keep the Coolblue brand in mind.
- Include stakeholders in your design choices.
- Seeing that your design really works based on data.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have a Bachelor or Master in CMD/Interaction Design.
- You have more than 2 years experience in designing websites and can turn concepts into pixel-perfect design.
- You have experience with Figma, Maze or comparable tools.
- You’ve created some beautiful things, and you can show them to us in your portfolio, which focuses on visual design for the digital/online field.
- You’re not afraid to give your opinion and defend it.
- You have a commercial point of view and love improving conversion rates.
- You are already living in the Netherlands.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little better every day.
- A discount on all our products.
- Extraordinarily good work environment and an informal, playful department.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. We recommend just walking for 2 minutes, though.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Benelux.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Just a taste
Go for the fridge
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.