How do I become a PHP Developer at Coolblue?
Want to become an PHP Developer at Coolblue? Else will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Working with the customer traveler to make our customers even happier.
- Helping colleagues and yourself through pull requests, code reviewing and pair programming.
- Making our webshop a little bit better every day.
- Occasionally write a few lines in C #.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a Software Developer.
- Your native language is PHP, but you are not bound by it.
- You are good at improving the skills of your colleagues, thanks to your experience.
- Front-end skills are an advantage.
- You are familiar with working Agile.
- You are able to solve problems by using diligent best practices and principles, such as SOLID and design patterns.
- You know how to automate recurring genomes and implement them in continuous integration and implementation systems.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- An awesome workplace. With freshly prepared meals, monthly TGIF drinks, epic Coolblue parties, and an informal, playful office space.
- 25 leave days. As long as you'll promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- An office at the best possible location. It's only a short stumble away from Rotterdam Central Station. Or a 2-minute walk.
- Relocation assistance, from a to z (only from Europe)
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Open and shut
Go for the fridge