How do I become a PHP Developer at Coolblue?
Want to become an PHP Developer at Coolblue? Else will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Working with the customer traveler to make our customers even happier.
- Helping colleagues and yourself through pull requests, code reviewing and pair programming.
- Making our webshop a little bit better every day.
- Occasionally write a few lines in C #.
This calendar makes you happy
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a Software Developer.
- You have a (technical) Bachelor or Master
- Your native language is PHP, but you are not bound by it.
- You are good at improving the skills of your colleagues, thanks to your experience.
- Front-end skills are an advantage.
- You are familiar with working Agile.
- You are able to solve problems by using diligent best practices and principles, such as SOLID and design patterns.
- You know how to automate recurring genomes and implement them in continuous integration and implementation systems.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- An awesome workplace. With freshly prepared meals, monthly TGIF drinks, epic Coolblue parties, and an informal, playful office space.
- 25 leave days. As long as you'll promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- An office at the best possible location. It's only a short stumble away from Rotterdam Central Station. Or a 2-minute walk.
- Relocation assistance, from a to z (only for people living in Europe)
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Open and shut
Go for the fridge
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.