How do I become an iOS Developer at Coolblue?
You feel comfortable writing Swift code and working together with your colleagues to guarantee high quality. Besides that you think about technical decisions like architecture, tools and processes. You also keep an eye on the performance of the app and you analyse with your team how to improve it. Following scrum is second nature to you. In short, you get a lot of energy from building an app with a lot of impact. Want to become an iOS Developer at Coolblue? Julia will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Refining and developing user stories to improve the user experience every day.
- Keeping the app up to date with the latest iOS frameworks.
- Gaining new knowledge via your colleagues, conferences and the Coolblue University.
- Releasing the app every week via Bitrise
- Finding solutions for daily tasks by using Swift, followed by our tech principles.
Van deze agenda word je blij
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master in for example Computer Science.
- You have at least 2 years experience as an iOS developer in building large-scale mobile apps.
- You are capable of solving problems and are able to use the right principles like SOLID and TDD/BDD.
- You find code quality important.
- You have experience with working within a Scrum environment and follow Agile practices.
- You are looking forward to automating and implementing tasks in a CI/CD system.
- You are fluent in English.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (We only hire people living in Europe).
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Go for it
It's for you
Ready, set, go
Just a taste
Go for the fridge
Want to know more?
How does Coolblue adhere to the 1.5-meter rule at work?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. This means that all colleagues from the main office work from home as much as possible. The interviews for your application will also take place via video calls.
We’d be happy to have you at the office on your first day. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better. At an appropriate distance, of course.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way.
With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren't boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.